We aim to assess and treat in one visit whenever possible, all suitable patients presenting with a range of common complaints.
- Menstrual Disorders – such as heavy painful periods or light infrequent periods.
- Persistent Inter-menstrual Bleeding – bleeding between periods.
- Fibroids (noncancerous growth in the womb) and Cervical Polyps (small, common growths in the neck of the womb).
- Urogenital Prolapse – when the female pelvic organs fall from their normal position into or through the vagina.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Benign (noncancerous) Ovarian Cysts
- Vulval Symptoms – i.e. soreness, itching, discharge, pain, burning, swelling and bleeding.
- Pelvic Pain – i.e. any pain you feel in the lower abdomen or pelvis.
- Complex Menopausal Care – when periods stop and hormone levels change.